About Us VIDEO
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
We’re seeking a problem solving, analytical and passionate analyst who is willing to take initiatives in delivering top services to our Sales organization. You will be a key member of our Global Sales Compensation team who is responsible for all facets of sales plan administration including, but not limited to, plan creation and distribution process, monthly commissions process, and maintenance of sales commissions system. You’re personal and approachable as you interact with various stakeholders throughout the organization. You can work cross-functionally and across multiple projects at same time.
Responsible for day-to-day operations of global incentive compensation programs. Collaborate with HR and Sales Operations to process new hires, terminations, promotions and other changes. Oversee commission ticketing queue and resolve commission-related inquiries including bookings disputes, quota credit clarifications and clawbacks. Work with Payroll teams to accurately process monthly commission, draw and Spiff payments.
Required Skills / Experiences
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or other fields with equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of hand-on experience in sales commission processing and sales support, preferably for a SaaS technology and software related company
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, organized and thorough
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines and limited supervision
- Proficient in Excel skills (formula design, pivot tables, charts)
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills with willingness to engage with sales executives and sales management
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly to a high growth environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Callidus is a plus
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. For San Francisco-based employment, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.