Senior Packaging Designer #1687
We are one of the fastest growing brands in the consumer good industry and we are seeking an additional Senior Packaging Designer to join our team. This role will design high-quality, market-leading packaging and will be able to run the packaging design process from concept through production.
This is a hybrid role with two to three days onsite at our El Segundo location. Applications that do not have a portfolio submitted will not be considered.
• Hands-on product packaging concept and design and development of products and collections of products in a wide range of products and collectibles categories from concept to production
• Lead the design and execution of “trend-right” graphics against brand objectives and strategic plan/timeline.
• Art directs final photography and leads the visual look for licensed and original brands
• Create and manage planograms for retailer presentations
• Demonstrate line cohesion via complimentary packaging scales and unified brand design approach
• Manage and lead all packaging timelines with key partners
• Project manage product packaging design and development from concept to production, prioritizing multiple products and projects at any given time while efficiently delivering milestones, on-time
• Present products and product lines to executives and other stakeholders internally across the organization; take direction and feedback from stakeholders and execute against directives
• Communicate extensively throughout the packaging design process with internal and external resources, including designers, product development and engineering personnel, and vendor/factory partners
• Develop cost effective packaging designs in partnership with structural engineer (s).
• Conceptualizes and executes presentation materials
• Identify core market comps for brands and lines and conduct basic market research
• Stay abreast current trends and ensure designs are innovative and competitive
• Mentor junior level design staff
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Able to clearly communicate verbally, written and visually visions, ideas and designs.
• Excellent ideation and conceptual skills
• High-energy motivated to take ownership and deliver good work for its own sake
• Fluent in Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT
• Lead the design for trade shows, retail shows, PR, etc. as requested
• Understands all elements of design: illustration, page layout, color and typography
• Able to design for print and package 3D production and lead in the creative process
• Able to work effectively with limited direction and zero micromanagement
• 7+ years of consumer product design experience
• Project management training
• BFA or equivalent degree in related field, Industrial or Product Design
Pivotal Talent SearchEl Segundo, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView All Pivotal Talent Search Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.