Manager of Applications (ERP Systems)
Pivotal Solutions, Inc. Portland, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, based in Cabanal, AR, is looking to hire a Director of Technology.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE is being offered by the client.
I have attached below a detailed job description for your review.
If you are not interested in this position, but can refer to me a viable candidate that I place with my client for atleast 90 days, I will pay you a REFERRAL FEE of $3,000.
If you have the required experience and interest, please email me a current resume, along with your responses to the following questions:
*** How much experience in years do you have as a IT Manager?
*** How much experience in years do you have with ERP implementation/management?
*** How much experience in years do you have with Microsoft Infrastructure?
*** How much experience in years do you have with SQL Server management, maintenance, and database operations?
*** How much experience in years do you have with EDI structure, compliance, mapping, FTP and SFTP?
*** What is your visa status (US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H1-B, etc…)?
*** What is your desired salary?
*** Why are you looking for a new position?
*** Where do you currently reside (city, state)?
*** Can you work in Cabanal, AR?
Pivotal Solutions, Inc.
Director of Technology
The Director of Technology is a hands-on, roll up your sleeves, technical operations role responsible for managing, administering and supporting systems spanning the company, on premise and cloud-based hosting environments. This role provides innovative leadership and support of current staff as well as managing outsourced support relationships, contractors and vendors.
· Manage IT department – a team consisting of full-time employees, contractors and
external vendor partners
· Ensure continuity of services and support for Epicor ERP platform, network, EDI and
other critical information technology systems.
· Plan and manage the IT budget.
· Partner with the business to provide exemplary customer service internally and
· Manage internal IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating
job expectations and appraising their performance.
· Provide project management for IT-related activities, ensuring that tasks are
documented, assigned to appropriate resources, and completed according to schedule
· Define, prioritize, and resolve all support requests in an organized, efficient, and
· Oversee daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware,
server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs,
and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, EDI transmissions, peer-to-
peer updates, etc.
· Oversee patch and upgrade management in Windows, ERP and VMware environments.
Create and maintain configuration documentation, procedures guides, as well as system
and operations run-books.
· Provide support to internal users in a traditional help desk environment, including
provisioning new equipment, operating systems, applications, peripherals including
training of new hires with IT business applications and equipment usage.
Qualifications and Key Skills
· ERP implementation and maintenance experience in a medium sized business, Epicor
v9/10 experience is highly preferred. Company is currently beginning starting an ERP selection and implementation process.
· Proven working experience as an IT manager with a strong customer service mindset.
· Excellent knowledge of technical management and information analysis across a broad
array of computer hardware/software systems.
· Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network
installation, application development, database administration, ERP management or
similar relevant skills applicable to the department.
· Ability to lead, coach, and develop personnel.
· Solid understanding of Windows servers, Office 365, VMware vSphere, Windows and
Microsoft back office administration.
· Solid understanding of web application architecture and cloud infrastructure services.
(Azure, AWS, etc.)
· Strong data center management and data governance exposure.
· SQL scripting, trouble shooting, and operations for querying and reporting – particularly
in Progress 4GL would be preferred.
· SQL server management, maintenance, and database operations.
· System Life Cycle methodology.
· Project management skills for scoping, planning, and implementing IT projects.
· Backup and disaster recovery skills, Axcient experience a plus.
· EDI structure, compliance, mapping, FTP and SFTP experience.
· Manufacturing hardware/software experience with handhelds, zebra printers, barcode
labeling, shipping interfaces with carriers.
· VOIP Phone System management.
· Additional skills in SharePoint, Manage Engine, Hubspot, VPN, Cisco, Jabber, Shopify
are a plus.
· Customer service focused.
· Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision with a proven track record.
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a proactive stance for
reporting on status and tasks.
· Ability to identify inefficiencies and provide solutions to improve our systems and
· Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment with urgency, ownership, and
· Ability to accurately prioritize work items, make sound judgments, work to improve the
customer experience, and get the right things done.
- ERP implementation/management experience 10+ years
- Microsoft Infrastructure 10+ years.
- Staff Management 10+ years
- SQL server management, maintenance, and database operations 5+ years
· EDI structure, compliance, mapping, FTP and SFTP experience 5+ years
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends onsite or remotely
Sometimes with little advanced notice.
Compensation -- DOE
· Excellent compensation and benefits package
· Generous vacation and paid holidays
· Medical, Long term disability, dental, life, and vision plans
· Matching 401(k) plan
· Flex spending Cafeteria plan
- Passion for their work and our cause.
- Has Energy - Action oriented, seeks opportunities and focuses on achieving goals.
- Ability to Energize others to action and hold them accountable to achieve results.
- Data driven analytical approach to strategy, problem solving, and goal achievement.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on areas of responsibility.
- Strong people skills and ability to communicate complex items to non-technical coworkers.
Pivotal Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
Stable and growing organization.
TechnologyView all jobs at Pivotal Solutions, Inc.