- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, based in Bristol, IN, is looking to hire a Helpdesk Technician.
I have attached below a detailed job description for your review.
If you are not interested in this position, but can refer to me a viable candidate that I place with my client for atleast 90 days, I will pay you a REFERRAL FEE of $1,500.
If you have the required experience and interest, please email me a current resume, along with your responses to the following questions:
*** How much experience in years do you have with Help Desk?
*** How much experience in years do you have supporting desktop/laptop/server hardware?
*** What is your desired salary?
*** Why are you looking for a new position?
*** Where do you currently reside (city, state)?
*** Can you work in Bristol, IN?
Pivotal Solutions, Inc.
Senior Helpdesk Technician
To consistently provide all computer end-users with exceptional technical support assistance experiences while developing a system that will define how the efficiency, enhancement, and maintenance of Corporation’s entire business software application environment will be managed; refining our utilization of essential software to maximize availability, consistency, speed, and security.
About the role:
You must be a customer-service-oriented IT Professional with a good understanding of enterprise systems management in a corporate IT environment and possess the ability to provide technical support to executives and end-users in an efficient and accurate manner. Under the direction of the IT Operations Manager, you will be responsible to triage and manage the support requests and installation tasks. A key quality to success in this position is to have a “can-do” attitude while taking ownership and seeing problems to resolution.
- Develop expertise in and provide full support and training of Corporation’s business software applications, and enterprise networking solutions.
- Proactively and regularly engage with all levels of end-users to ensure applications and systems are performing optimally
- Provide LII-III support, assist with escalation from other tiers, effectively prioritizing end-user reported application issues and provide rapid trouble shooting, diagnosis, and issue resolution, ensuring that end-users are kept updated with progress
- Quickly escalate application issues requiring higher-level support to appropriate IT Consultants or Application Vendor support groups and closely monitor those issues through to resolution
- Recognize potential system deficiencies and propose effective solutions to minimize application outages and maximize performance
- Develop, track, and manage application support activities through to resolution in an incident tracking system
- Coordinate support effectiveness via contracted consultants, monitoring helpdesk support tickets for timely action/resolution; ensuring each ticket always contains an accurate account of its status and that end-users are kept updated with progress
- Communicate/coordinate with and assist the IT Operations Team daily to contribute to Corporation’s overall IT needs and strategies
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Experience working in a technical support environment with the ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, caring, ethical behavior, and confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with desktop/laptop/server hardware, corporate networks, and telecommunication systems, providing support as needed
- Strong software application troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques; managing multiple issues at once, discerning appropriate priorities…with or without direct supervision
- Sense of urgency when critical problems arise and a self-starting mentality that compels you to find a solution when one is not immediately available
- Ability to learn and master Corporation-specific software applications
o Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, and flexibility to adjust schedule – nights, weekends, and holidays (only when needed)
o Ability to develop and maintain rapport with employees at all levels by listening and learning, resulting in inspired performance
o Strong verbal and written, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to communicate and act effectively in any situation
- Full-time, 40+ hours per week on-site
- Participates in after-hours, on/off-site work (only when necessary)
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation and travel to our remote locations when needed
- Ability to walk considerable distances in our multi-site facilities, frequently carrying computer-related equipment
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer-related components
- Frequent reaching, squatting, bending, kneeling, crawling, climbing, negotiating scissor lifts, etc., for the inspection, repair, replacement of cables and/or a variety of computer-related equipment, in a multitude of environments
- Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects (up to 50 pounds), such as switches, computers, monitors, printers, etc.
Pivotal Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
Stable and growing organization.
TechnologyView all jobs at Pivotal Solutions, Inc.