Pivotal Solutions, Inc. San Francisco, CA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, located in San Rafael, CA is looking to hire a Clerical Office Assistant as a consultant.
Contract Duration: 6+ months
I have attached below a detailed job description for your review.
If you have the required experience and interest, please email me a current resume, along with your responses to the following questions:
*** How much experience do you have with clerical work?
*** How much experience do you have with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)?
*** How much experience do you have preparing, organizing, and analyzing large amounts of data?
*** What is your visa status (US Citizen, Greencard Holder, H1-b, etc.)?
*** What is your all-inclusive hourly rate (1099/Corp to Corp)?
*** Where do you currently live (city, state)?
*** Are you able to work daily onsite in San Rafael, CA?
*** What is your availability to start a new role?
Pivotal Solutions, Inc.
Product/Clerical Office Assistant
“This is a coordinator level role, and we need someone who can help with clerical work (possibly in systems), shipping, swatch organization, sample organization, overall office help.
The Product Assistant will help support the day to day functions of the supply chain, and manage sample tracking, shipping, warehousing, material organization and filing systems. Strong attention to detail and collaboration are needed to work with the overseas team for sample updates. This position will also work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Development, Innovation, Sales, Marketing, Medical, and Logistics to ensure effective communication on material organization and sample status.
KPl's (Key Performance Indicators):
• Maintain accurate and timely entry of seasonal material files into Product Line Management (PLM) system (Centric/Flex) according to deadlines set on the product calendar.
• Weekly maintenance, organization and cataloging of material swatches and swatch books within the material library.
• Shipping responsibilities for material shipments overseas
Essential Responsibilities and Principal Accountabilities
• File and maintain organization of materials within the material library.
• Assist with seasonal material forecasting and material order placement.
• Collaborate with oversea partners to request and track accurate material information and update PLM system accordingly.
• Assist with Expense report completion for Product Leadership team.
• Monitor and address email communications with overseas team in timely manner.
• Receive, catalogue, store and ship samples, as well as assist with samples in our off-site storage and warehouse when applicable
• Ongoing communication with Sales and Marketing to ensure salesman samples are delivered according to the Product Calendar.
• Keep Product area organized; help unpack samples, take inventory and catalog.
• Support the administrative needs of the Product Team.
• Other duties as assigned by the Product Leadership team.
TEAMWORK/ LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
This position typically relies on instructions and has established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and accomplish goals and works on a variety of tasks with limited supervision. As a member of the team, this position may provide training to others regarding sample tracking and sample POs process but does not provide supervision of others unless specifically tasked to do so by the Materials Manager.
This position is not a direct supervisor role, but works collaboratively and primarily with the Product, Design, and Development teams.
We've found like-minded adventurers. People who care about this journey and want to take it together. Together we value:
• Curiosity- We are seeking new ideas and better ways of doing things.
• Growth-When our business grows, our people grow, our fans grow, we grow.
• Excellence - Excellence, not perfection, keeps us delivering great results, over and over again.
• Integrity- We stand by our word, our products, and each other.
Education/Experience / Abilities:
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) from a 4-year college or university in business or other similar fields of study preferred; One-year certificate from a college or technical school and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) required.
• Extremely detailed and have superior organizational and prioritization skills.
• Ability prepare, organize and analyze large amounts of data.
• Ability to multi-task and work in tight timelines, with high productivity.
• Ability to learn quickly and communicate efficiently and effectively with others (both verbal and written).
• Ability to identify and solve problems competently and quickly.
• Ability to work independently and in a team as a positive, flexible team player.
• Demonstrate a positive and professional relationship with customers, vendors, and coworkers.
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator Suite, preferred
• FLEX PLM and SAP system experience preferred.
• At least 1 year working in a fast-paced work environment, preferred.
• Industry knowledge of footwear, leather, textiles, or consumer soft goods is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Pivotal Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
Stable and growing organization.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Pivotal Solutions, Inc.