Our client who is located in the heart of Port Washington Wisconsin are looking to hire a Lab Technician for their food & beverage manufacturing facility.
In this role you will be reporting to QA Manager, the ideal candidate will perform the necessary testing on all incoming raw materials, in process products, finished products to guarantee conformance to specifications and to meet customer requirements, complete all sales sample requests and operation of pilot plant.
- Approve all incoming critical raw materials before production use and retain the Certificates of Analysis (COA) and keep on file all critical raw materials and associated records.
- Test in process materials if needed and communicate with operators along with
- Required to approve all finished product for quality and conformance to specifications before shipping to our customers.
- You will be required to ensure timely completion of customer sample requests and ensure that outside testing (micro, environmental) is completed according to defined standards
- Maintain and calibrate lab equipment
- You will be required to stock lab supplies and create and retain production records according to defined standards.
- Retain samples of each liquid and powder batch produced.
- Utilize Statistical Process Control (SPC) for finished product analysis and laboratory equipment calibrations.
- Actively participate in the Continuous Improvement Process.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree/Technical Degree - New Grads are welcome to apply!!!
- Must have Excellent math skills along with being experience with an ERP system or similar database.
- Must be team oriented and possess decision-making skills and have strong communication & computer skills
If your looking for an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package and to develop your career within a growing company please reach out to me today. I do look forward to hearing from you!!!!