We are seeking a Travel RN ICU for openings in the El Centro, CA area. This person will provide specialized care for critical patients as well as focus on patient treatment and recovery. Please note! This is a 13 week contract assignment located in El Centro, CA. There is potential for 26 weeks as well!
- Assist physicians in performing special procedures
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to facilitate integrated and comprehensive care
- Identify potential patient problems and take appropriate measures to intervene
- Maintain a high level of expertise in critical care nursing techniques
- Monitor and safeguard patient quality of care
- Ensure complete and accurate patient records
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Current RN license in CA
- Two years of experience in ICU
- Night shift and day shift positions available
- Current BLS and ACLS required
- 36 hour work week
- Starts 6/1
Health Care organizations are looking for staffing providers who can fill their needs quickly and cost-effectively without sacrificing quality. Through Pivot’s networking capabilities, data analytics, and technology, our direct hire and temp to perm program has been streamlined to quickly locate exceptional healthcare professionals to make your company successful.
Pivot identifies the most qualified Health Care Professionals and matches them to your specific needs. We are more than just a Staffing Company, with our medical/behavioral health backgrounds, we are your Staffing Concierge!