The Customer Service Sales Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
In this role you, you'll work with an ambitious team of Sales Reps:
- Manage a field sales team to deliver sales targets, meet quality standards, and ensure customer retention.
- Provide account management services and contribute to sales and retention in assigned territories.
- Build relationships with small business owners and work with them to find how our clients can best serve them.
- Partner with team leaders to identify training opportunities and run training workshops.
- Support field market research for new campaigns to develop key findings and recommended action.
- Balance multiple projects and meet deadlines for a variety of clients.
- Analyze problems and most importantly create solutions.
- Confidently present products and services to small to medium-sized businesses.
- Establishes and maintains team culture to ensure sales targets are met and team members are engaged.
- Coordinate and supervise training activities and assesses results.
- Minimum qualifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a leadership role
- Ability to work well both independently and in a large group setting
- 1-2 years experience in sales, customer service, marketing or account management.
- Clear communicator and highly organized
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize teams