Mixed Animal Veterinarian- Pittsburg, Texas
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Pittsburg Veterinary Clinic has been providing exceptional care to our community for over 45 years! We are seeking a mixed animal veterinarian for our growing hospital. IF you are a new graduate- we are committed personally to helping make you an outstanding clinician.
Horses, livestock and other hooved stock compose of about 1/3 of our practice while the rest is companion animals of all types. We offer dental care, surgery, wellness and preventative care, breeding services and more. We also maintain excellent relationships with nearby specialists should your pet need referral for specialized care.
A great place to live:
Pittsburg's historic downtown is like a stroll through the past. The downtown features dozens of buildings constructed around the turn of the 20th century, including historic homes and magnificent churches with intricate stained-glass windows. From antiques to the outdoors- Pittsburg Texas fishing country. Within 18 miles of the city are several lakes that are considered among the best bass-fishing lakes in all of Texas, including Lake Cypress Springs, Lake O' the Pines, Lake Monticello, Lake Welsh and Lake Bob Sandlin. The latter is adjacent to Lake Bob Sandlin State Park, a 640-acre park on the heavily wooded north shoreline of the 9,400-acre lake. Popular park activities include hiking, swimming, fishing, mountain biking and in-line skating.
Our mission is to provide our clients the best value in veterinary service and ensure our patients receive the highest level of comfort and care. If you are a passionate and caring team player please apply today! The most important attribute in the qualified candidate is being a team player, with positive attitude and strong work ethic, and passion for life- long learning with very collaborative doctors and amazingly tenured support staff!
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas, or ability to become licensed in Texas ( we will reimburse for licensing)
- Professional demeanor and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
- Compassionate team player who can uphold our outstanding reputation.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
We reward our team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Professional affiliation reimbursement
- Competitive salary
Exceptional benefits, 401k, autonomy, paid CE and parental leave, mentorship and leadership programs, and more!
We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Pittsburg Veterinary Clinic strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Pittsburg, TX and surrounding areas.
Pittsburg Veterinary Clinic
203 N Greer BlvdPittsburg, TX
Get fresh Mixed Animal Veterinarian- Pittsburg, Texas jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.