- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a dependable Pharmacy Technician that will process and fill prescriptions. You will undertake other tasks under the direction of a pharmacist to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly. As a pharmacy technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility. You must possess excellent communication skills as well as aptitude in using computers.
- Sterilize surfaces and equipment and prepare the pharmacy for opening
- Greet customers and answer questions
- Receive prescriptions and check their validity
- Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Resolve issues when they arise (e.g. rejected insurance claims)
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
- Undertake administrative tasks ([website]) as assigned
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- Proven experience as pharmacy technician
- Experience with an online prescription system is a plus
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician program
- Certified Pharmacy technician is an asset
630 East stPittsboro, NC
Get fresh Pharmacy Technician Filling jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.