At Pitts Insurance Team, we're driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community are not just clichés here - they define us. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve both their professional and personal goals.
We are looking for a driven professional that is new to commercial insurance, but wants to learn and take the next step towards a rewarding career in the commercial insurance arena. Are we a good fit for your talent and career desires? If yes, we want to here from you!
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- South Carolina Property and Casualty License
- Minimum 1 year of experience working within an insurance agency
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional personal character and positive attitude
- PC and Microsoft Office Suite proficient *
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
- Maintain agency management system ensuring all client data is complete, accurate and current
- Prepare and issue of policy binders for client delivery
- Assist Commercial Account Manager with commercial book of business within agency's guideline for renewals, new business and inbound service requests
- Various report ordering for both current client and potential client needs.
- Prepare and issue certificate of insurance as requested
- Work closely with both the Agency Principal and Commercial Account Manager to help achieve department goals.