Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Pittman Consulting Group, LLC Newport News, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pittman Consulting Group, LLC is accepting applications for full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide services to our military and their families at the McDonald Army Health Center at Fort Eustis. The position offers a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience. The position offers an opportunity to work as a Federal government contractor.
Provides Behavioral Health screenings, clinical assessments, treatment, case management, consultation, referral and education to service members and their families.
Utilizes short-term and long-term care models, patient and provider consultation models and education in conjunction with the DoD Behavioral Health Team.
Serves as a behavioral health referral resource and subject matter expert in behavioral health related programs.
Assesses and resolves complex social, economic and psychosocial problems that may impact on the service members' medical treatment as outpatients by providing behavioral health direct services, to include screening, assessment, treatment, referral, consultation, and education.
- Possess a minimum of two years of work experience providing clinical social work services within the past 5 years
- Possess a current, valid and unrestricted Clinical Social Work Licensed from a US jurisdiction
- Post-traumatic Stress Training a plus
- Must possess or be able to get Basic Life Support Certified by the American Heart Association
Salary is Negotiable
Pittman Consulting Group, LLCWhy Work Here?
Pittman Consulting Group is a small, woman-owned contracting firm.
AddressNewport News, VA
GovernmentView all jobs at Pittman Consulting Group, LLC