At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sr. Business Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
Are passionate about client success.
Enjoy collaborating with others.
Strive to exceed expectations.
Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A passionate advocate for clients and users who can influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. You are a forward thinker who is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
Provide a clear vision and compelling leadership to all stakeholders focused on driving engagement during the post-purchase journey.
Interact with corporate customers, end users, and internal stakeholders to gather product requirements for new services as well as enhancements to existing products.
Work closely with stakeholders and software engineers to identify, scope, and groom user stories or bugs for future development.
Contribute during all phases of the development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment).
Collaborate with product marketing and sales on positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
Translate business strategy into clear product objectives and roadmaps.
Function independently and within a distributed team.
Build respect and credibility with stakeholders across the company.
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you have:
- 3 years of experience in software product management
- Experience with cross-functional teams that include engineering, manufacturing, regulatory, sales, and marketing staff
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to embrace and maximize a changing landscape
- Strong problem solving, organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to win, lose, and play as a team.
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous implementation of e-commerce websites or applications
- Previous experience working in the Software as a Services (SAAS) industry
- Previous experience working with an Agile software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Previous experience with workflow tools such as Jira, Rally, Aha, Trello
Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Since 1999, the team has been transforming the global consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, shipping, return solutions and cross border solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: BUSINESS ANALYST
Location: CA-San Francisco
Requisition ID: 181109