Parts Shipping Coordinator
- $17 to $18 Hourly
*Earn Up to $4,000 In Bonuses Your First Year!*
1st Shift- 6:00am-2:30pm Monday- Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsibilities for completed pick lists, requisitions, and customer orders on daily work load.
- Stock inventory on shelves. May need to use a ladder for stocking higher shelves.
- Comply with 5S standards when receiving and storing materials.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Adhere to all companywide safety and procedural policies.
- Notify supervisor of any quality or procedural issues.
- Use computer to look up location and part information.
- Packaging of basic parts orders for shipment thru UPS, FedEx, LTL and other carriers.
- Picking parts from order sheets and marking parts appropriately for shipment.
- Be accurate in pick counts and part numbers picked to match order part number and quantities.
- Cross-train to other job functions.
- Cross training with Job Title II position as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
HS diploma or equivalent
*This is a safety sensitive position therefore a drug test is a requirement of employment.
Pitco Frialator LLC
553 NH-3ABow, NH
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.