Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pirtle is known as one of Florida’s premier builders, with yearly revenue of over $200 million. The company specializes in the construction of public facilities, including schools, public safety, municipal projects, and private/commercial development. Since 1968, Pirtle Construction has been committed to delivering excellence from concept to completion. Pirtle Construction Company has earned a distinct reputation for providing exceptional client service while constructing high quality buildings. Our Team is an integral part of our success and the key behind our reputation as one of the most respected builders in Florida. We strive to reward our employees by creating an environment that promotes professional and personal growth. We are proud to offer competitive salaries and benefits in a company that cares about its people. We look forward to welcoming you to the Pirtle Team.
Pirtle is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator for its headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, organized, flexible person with excellent written, verbal, and layout skills to support marketing and proposal activities. The person in this role will create, develop, plan, write, edit and proofread proposal responses to RFP’s/RFQ’s and other marketing collateral.
• Review and coordinate requests for incoming (RFP’s, RFQ’s, etc.) for requirements, deadlines and assignment
• Develop proposal structure and creative content to meet requirements, and take a proactive and strategic role in ensuring that winning themes are developed and addressed
• Utilize proposal management tools including outlines, matrices, and schedules to manage all aspects of proposal development, such as proposal strategy, content, and page count, as well as task assignments and divisions of responsibility including proposal development review meetings, client pre-proposal conference meetings, and Q&A deadlines
• Facilitate communication and information distribution with teams including client correspondence and amendments to ensure compliance and accuracy of bid content
• Source and integrate technical content provided by various authors into a cohesive, compelling and well-written narrative aligned with winning themes
• Utilize graphics and visual tools to design creative layouts.
• Partner in the development of interview presentation materials
• Maintain project & proposal Database
• Develop, write and maintain marketing information systems and records including staff resumes, project profiles and photography, project and corporate references, technical data, proposal graphics, conference calendars and other standard materials
• Prepare compelling project and company content for press releases, social media marketing, brochures, website and mail, ensuring that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
• Provide support to the Relationship Management Team (brochures, AIAs, project listings, etc.)
• A four-year degree in technical writing, English, marketing, communications, or similar field is preferred
• Proficient with Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat) and MS Office 365 programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with proposal writing in the architectural/ engineering/construction (AEC) industry is strongly preferred
• Self-starter, results-driven individual with the ability to work independently
• Excellent written and organizational skills
• Skilled in developing visuals/infographics/graphically designed layouts
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a broad group of stakeholders to foster trust and partnership
• Familiarity with databases preferred
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Brand Builder jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.