This position is responsible for over-seeing the packaging area. Responsible for assuring GMP and SOP guidelines are followed by all packaging employees, as well as ensuring quality guidelines and timelines are met.
· Provide constant oversight of the packaging operation.
· Ensure accurate batch-records are kept during each packaging run
· Assist in packaging line to keep packaging operational
· Plan and set up components and paperwork for daily packaging runs.
· Ensure daily runs are completed safely, efficiently and in accordance with Primal's quality goal of zero defects and quality procedures.
· Assist Quality in investigating customer complaints.
· Plan and assist in changeovers.
· Coordinate necessary maintenance and repairs with Maintenance Department.
· Participate in daily start up briefs and post packaging debriefs
· Responsible for safety, environmental, quality and materials management procedures are followed on a daily basis.
· Reinforce housekeeping practices
· Maintain a class 10k/100k packaging environment
· Responsible for use of handheld scanner for inventory control purposes