Windows Systems Administrator (Permanent)
Pira Consulting, LLC Arden Hills, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KEY: VMware vSphere 6.7 server work will be approximately 80% of responsibilities
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational security policy standards.
- Two year degree or equivalent/higher and have 2+ years' experience with the following applications and processes:
- VMware vSphere 6.7 and upgrading of ESXi, vCenter and host firmwares.
- Microsoft Windows Server OS 2016-2019.
- General knowledge of HPE hardware and software (SimpliVity a plus)
- General knowledge of networking and VMware Distributed Switches.
- 2+ years of experience in various Microsoft technologies including; Windows Active Directory/Domain Controllers, DNS, Group Policy Management, HyperV and SMB file shares.
- Experience in managing on-prem Exchange and preforming cumulative updates.
- Perform updates and configurations of Citrix NetScaler
- Ability to adapt to existing business applications.
- Perform daily system monitoring (PRTG), verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups (Veeam).
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Work with DR/BCP committees to coordinate and communicate with impacted application owners.
- Ability to educate and mentor coworkers as needed.
- Provide Tier III support per request from application owners and advise on server technology and configurations.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
Pira Consulting, LLC
AddressArden Hills, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at Pira Consulting, LLC