Senior Dynamics 365 Developer (Contract-to-hire)
Pira Consulting, LLC Bloomington, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Dynamics 365 Developer - 6 month Contract-to-Hire
Leveraging leadership on best practices for solution design and development within the D365 environment.
Design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain and debug internal ERP processes and tools built on Microsoft's D365 and Power Platform.
Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure the integrity and overseeing current version updates of the D365 system.
Facilitate, analyze, develop and provide support for D365. Estimate required timeframe and resource requirements for accomplishing tasks and projects as they relate to D365.
- Design/Development/Support of MS D365
- Solution Architecture & Design
- Technology & Process Innovation
- Cross-training & Peer Mentorship
- Minimum of 7 years of total IT experience, including working in a Senior or Lead developer role.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience with D365 Finance and Operations development.
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft products – Power Apps, Power Automate
- Knowledge of Azure infrastructure, capabilities and Cloud basics
- Experience with Azure DevOps and a strong understanding of source control versioning and branching.
- Strong experience with relational Databases and Data modeling
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to design, develop and deploy quality enhancements in accordance with industry best practices and company processes; solutions will include D365 modifications, reporting and integrations with legacy applications.
- Assist in the supporting applications, functions, systems and in the configuration, updates and upgrades to D365.
- Monitor and maintain D365 environments: production, UAT and development.
- Partner with internal and external Support Teams to resolve any issues or bugs.
- Maintain knowledge of advances in development strategies, platform updates and technical tools; ensuring those tools are leveraged to create the highest quality solution and support.
- Provide guidance, documentation, training and mentorship to System Administrators, Developers and team members to help build D365 knowledge base and support.
- Ability to adapt quickly, stay abreast of emerging technologies and self-learn.
- High producer, systems-thinker who maintains a high level of quality in all facets of work.
- Works well in a team setting and individually.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and makes good decisions.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Faces challenges in a positive, collaborative and objective manner.
Pira Consulting, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Pira Consulting, LLC