Machine Operator - Woodshop
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MACHINE OPERATOR - WOOD SHOP - Imagine a machine operator career with an amazing first shift schedule with a company that values you and the work ethic you bring to the table? Pipp Mobile Storage Systems, Inc., the leader in mobile storage systems in the retail and vertical growing industries, is seeking a machine operator to work in the wood shop in Walker, Michigan. If you have experience operating a panel saw, edge bander, or CNC router, Pipp wants to hear from you!
As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Great schedule: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday with overtime opportunities.
- Phenomenal benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401K with Company Match, Pet Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Holidays and 120 Hours of PTO after January 1, each year.
- Compensation: $18 - $20/hour based on experience
- Safe operation of wood working industrial machinery including panel saw, edge bander, CNC router
- Safe operation of forklift to move material in and out of the woodshop
- Assembly of wood product
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds, and occasionally up to 80 pounds, with or without assistance.
About the Company:
Since 1981, Pipp's mission has been designing space saving systems that are responsive to customer-specific storage and growing needs. We solve storage challenges in retail stores, offices, manufacturing companies and institutions worldwide. We manufacture to the highest quality and provide a level of customer service that is unsurpassed in the mobile storage industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pipp Mobile Storage Systems Inc
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
ManufacturingView all jobs at Pipp Mobile Storage Systems Inc