Interactive Project Manager
Pipitone Group Pittsburgh, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Can You Cultivate? Integrate? Motivate? The Pipitone Group is seeking a Pittsburgh-based Project Manager. This role is designed to cultivate internal resources for potential future promotional needs the company may have in the Digital department. Among the key responsibilities for this position is to participate in training experiences, learn new skills, and to demonstrate progressive expertise in the following areas:
- Utilize client and industry expertise to strategize, supervise, plan, and execute strategic interactive marketing activities for clients, to include: Defining project scopes; Developing accurate estimates for clients; Updating status reports; Auditing client invoices to ensure accuracy; Coordinating schedules for Client teams. Recognize growth opportunities and collaborate with stakeholders to develop strategic growth plans. Anticipate potential problems and challenges before they arise and propose solutions.
- Work with Director of Digital to optimize resources based on department workload and client deliverables.
- Foster and maintain strong client relationships.
- Coach and mentor the Interactive Project Coordinator.
- Ensure comprehensive and concise communication between internal and external Client teams by assuming a leadership position in client calls and internal status meetings.
- Consult with other departments as needed to be certain client objectives are clearly understood and effective strategic solutions are developed.
- Monitor project progress and provide updates to senior management as required.
- Project schedules entered into Function Point.
- Stay abreast of general marketing trends and best practices.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Technology, Computer Information Systems, or related field required; Three (3) or more years of interactive marketing communications experience with proven skills in conceptualization, creative problem solving, and client relations; preferably in an advertising agency environment.
In addition to a competitive salary package, fringe benefits include:
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Supplemental life insurance
- Critical care insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
3933 perrysville avenuePittsburgh, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Pipitone Group