Piping Rock Health Products Aurora, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Piping Rock Health Products in Aurora, Ohio is searching for an Energetic and hands on Distribution center supervisor to join our growing team. The Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the distribution center functions and must adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and efficiency of the operation.
In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, Piping Rock in its ongoing commitment to associates, has added new, comprehensive safety precautions in all of its facilities. Associate safety is our top priority.
Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced, family owned entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long-term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast-growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team!
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of associates engaged in displays, picking, packing, receiving, and shipping
- Reviews picking work orders to ensure the proper process is being followed
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs, and cGMPs guidelines
- Assists with all job functions in the distribution center
- Analyze work orders to ensure efficient task assignment of pickers/hi-lo drivers
- Resolve picking issues such as inventory shortages, equipment issues, system inefficiencies
- Assist in identifying areas for training and development of associates
- Maintain 100% cGMP & Compliance during complete distribution center operation
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Identify any potential safety hazards and address them with Distribution Center Director
- Oversees and takes responsibility for distribution center operations in absence of Director
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a warehouse environment and at least 1 year leading associates
- Must be able to read/write English
- Must be available for overtime when needed
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift and lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to work autonomously and make independent decisions
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and multi-task
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, warehouse management systems
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Piping Rock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Based in Ronkonkoma, N.Y., Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is a vertically integrated manufacturer, distributor and on-line retailer of high-quality vitamins, nutritional supplements, essential oils and related health care products. Backed by three generations and over 40 years of experience in the natural products industry, Piping Rock is a true industry pioneer.
Piping Rock Health Products
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Piping Rock Health Products