We are looking for someone to be a part of our growing team in Las Vegas. We are looking for someone who just graduated college with a mechanical engineering degree and has some internships experience with in facilities or maintenance as well experience with different commercial systems.
The Plant Engineer is responsible for providing Engineering and equipment support to the manufacturing and packaging process. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager
Roles & Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Maintain and Monitor all Plant equipment to ensure it is running properly and efficient such as HVAC Systems, boilers, compressors,
- Work directly with Plant Manager and department supervisors to ensure facility is running efficiently
- Partner with Maintenance mechanics and supervisors on setting up procedures and task for all site equipment
- Ensure all PM work orders are complete and up to date
- Identify and recommend process that can improve current plant processes
- Train and assist plant Personnel in carrying out safety and QC Procedures and compliance
- Review Project plans to ensure timelines are met and blueprints are accurate and ensure cost estimates are within the budget
- Interpret developments with the project plan by providing guidance for necessary changes
- Ensure and Maintain facility is compliant with all relevant FDA, GMP and SOP regulations
- Make sure Facility meets all EHS requirements
- Continuous improvement on work orders and machine down time and strategize ideas to improve uptime
- Verify machinery and process are safe and up to standards
- Develop Operational plans for Projects, such as Renovation, Construction, Maintenance or Machine installation
- All other Duties and projects assigned
Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced, family owned entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long-term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast-growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team!
To qualify for this position, your background must include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Preferred)
- Experience in a manufacturing/facilities environment
- Experienced user and Working knowledge of Maintenance Software
- Looking to learn HVAC, boilers, Compressors, chillers and cooling towers
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we're talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock health products proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long-term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Piping Rock Health Products