Executive Director of Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and join a winning team? We are a premier early learning center and give our team members the tools and support they need to be successful. As the Executive Director of Marketing, you will manage the on-going marketing and advertising campaigns and plans, while ensuring that every initiative is aimed at increasing brand awareness. The Executive Director will also ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals as well as identify and execute improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
The Pillars Christian Learning Center was established to offer secure, innovative and compassionate care for the children of the community from infants to age 12. All programs are focused on the academic, physical and spiritual development of the children. It is our belief that the key to early development is to reinforce academic teachings with a good dose of creativity and fun!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns to create and increase brand awareness.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to executive team; provide instructions for use and evaluate implementation of campaign.
- Develop, implement and manage strategies to maximize customer and team member satisfaction.
- Monitor sales activities and train center staff on best practices.
- Schedule promotional presentations, maintain annual project calendar, and ensure deadlines are respected.
- Monitor and maintain promotional materials inventory, ensure all resources are consistent with planned marketing strategies, and create new materials as needed.
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective client data and provide recommendations to executive team.
- Collaborate with administration, center teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Maintain online marketing strategies through website and social media accounts;
- Execute marketing plans, campaigns, and strategies in line with the agreed budget; provide reports on budget expenses to the Vice President of Finance.
- Compile and analyze data to evaluate impact and outcomes of marketing activities.
- Attend team meetings and professional meetings, conferences, and workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Decision Making.
- Results Driven.
- Detail Oriented.
- Work Effectively within a Team and Independently.
- Problem Solving.
- Creative Thinking.
The Executive Director is the team leader of the marketing team, manages vendor relationships, and collaborates with sales team to align culture and strategy.
The office headquarters are located in San Antonio, TX. The Executive Director of Marketing ideally operates from this location but hybrid-remote arrangements is possible. This role requires interaction with team members at the childcare center and community members currently located in the larger San Antonio region, to New Braunfels, and on to Dallas Fort Worth area.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position requires the ability to sit at a desk, reach, bend, walk and occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Some travel will be required to maintain working relationships and site knowledge.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- One to three years experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting.
- Knowledge of/experience with traditional, digital, content and social media marketing.
- Experience with research using data analytics.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
None required for this position.
Piper Management Group
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Piper Management Group