PipelineDeals is seeking a Marketing Manager to support revenue growth for our SaaS platform.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Marketing and Communications. You will be leading projects for the marketing team, including developing and executing both short and long-term marketing plans that ensure the company’s growth and profitability.
We’re searching for a creative, organized self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about strategy and execution and driven by results. As a result, you approach every marketing campaign understanding you need to measure and evaluate to ensure the best future outcomes.
In this role, you will be willing to wear multiple hats as you assist and manage exciting projects related to website/blog optimization, content marketing, account-based marketing, partner/affiliate marketing as well as email marketing.
Responsibilities | What you’ll do:
- Plan, execute and measure B2B digital marketing programs across multiple channels including digital media, paid social media, paid search, retargeting, and more.
- Record and analyze performance metrics from our acquisition campaigns to provide insight to the team on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Help to define and drive marketing programs to generate/accelerate/reactivate sales pipeline across various stages of the buying cycle and to the various personas.
- Develop, implement, and execute on full lifecycle B2B demand generation campaigns, using a variety of channels and tactics based on campaign goals and target audiences to enable the sales team to win deals faster.
- Strategize, build, and execute marketing campaigns for the PipelineDeals Partner Program.
- Take on account-based marketing campaigns, working closely with the Sales team.
- Assist in driving SEO strategy, working with our SEO team to optimize website conversion, increase organic traffic, and help with blog strategy.
- Learn and work daily in team marketing tools including project management and marketing automation software.
- Perform ongoing audience research, persona planning, and discovery of current trends.
2-3 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably at a SaaS company.
Experience with marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools. You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
Experience with account-based marketing, SEO, paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Retargeting, and Display) and Paid Social (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
Willingness and flexibility to jump in and assist others in the company as needed.
Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
Experience in lead generation for sales, lead nurturing, email marketing, content marketing, and website optimization.
Knowledge of both PPC/PPL and SEO best practices.
Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Excellent written and presentation skills.
Ability to think creatively, innovatively and differently.
Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Knowledge of marketing automation software, Excel, WordPress, PPC, PPL, A/B testing, HTML, social media.
Plus if you have:
B2B software experience and you are familiar with the dynamics of the prospect journey at B2B SaaS companies.
A Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required. Relevant fields of study include Business Administration, Marketing, and Communications.
Statement of Diversity:
PipelineDeals is an equal employment opportunity employer. Every Pipeliner has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. The Company will not engage in or tolerate any discrimination in the workplace prohibited by local, state or federal law. Specifically, no Pipeliner will be treated differently or less favorably on the basis of their race, sex/gender, religion/creed, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.