- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What makes Pipevision a great company to work for?
- Paid time off!
- Paid holidays!
- Lots of opportunity for overtime! We average 50 hours/week!
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and other insurance options are available
- 401(k) with employer match
- We are rapidly growing with room for career advancement
Your essential responsibilities as a CDL/Vactor Operator
- Drive CDL required vehicles as needed in support of business operations - CDL Required
- Pre Trip and Post Trip inspections
- Must be willing and able to enter into confined spaces to assist in pipeline placement or other duties while in a confined space
- Load and unload materials from varying locations
- Clean and prepare construction sites to ensure safety
- Ability to lift, push, pull heavy objects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at PipeVision