Are you an accomplished Radiologic professional looking for the next challenge? How about teaching?
We’re looking for dedicated professionals who want to share their knowledge with the next generation.
- Instruct classes as scheduled following the current syllabi in order to complete student performance objectives.
- On-site clinicals.
- Keep record of each student’s progress in each course taught.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Registered with the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist) with documentation of two years of clinical experience in a professional discipline.
- Hold a current and unencumbered Oregon Board of Medical Imaging Licensure in Radiology. Will be required to keep it current.
To read the full job description or for immediate consideration, apply online at www.pioneerpacific.edu. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.