Quality Control Inspector
- Expired: December 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are expanding and looking to add a Quality Inspector to our team!
- Receiving inspections (including bearing disassembly) measurements, photos and documentation/inspection reports
- Component In-Process inspections/measurements (usually in the machine)
- Final inspections (including assembly of finished components/bearings) and QA documentation - including final inspection report and photos
- Complete competence in the use of various Measuring & Test Equipment such as Outside Diameter/Inside Diameter micrometers, calipers, depth mics, dial indicators, height gages, and thread gages (hand measuring tools ONLY NO Computerized Measuring - CMM).
- Strong blueprint/drawing reading skills
- Ability to interpret, comprehend, and communicate complex specifications
- Ability to multi-task, maintain focus, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- A minimum of 7 years of previous manufacturing/fabrication QC experience required
- HS diploma or GED highly preferred
- Background in NDE disciplines (UT, PT, MT) preferred
- Machining background is a plus
We offer very competitive pay, depending on experience, health, dental, and vision benefits, vacations, paid holidays, and a 401K package. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Quality Inspection Experience
- Quality Control Data Analysis
- Meets Physical Requirements
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Shop Math Skills
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Calipers and Micrometers
- Measurement Gauges
$20 - $28 / hr
Pioneer Motor Bearing
AddressKings Mountain, NC
Get fresh Receiving Inspector jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.