Health Coordinator (Skagit Detox/Night Shift)
Pioneer Human Services Burlington, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SIGN-ON BONUS $750
If you are looking for employment with a purpose where you can help improve the daily lives of the members of your community, then consider a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Health Coordinator with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity and inclusion.
This is a Night Shift position.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State that provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This position is in Burlington, WA at our Skagit Community Detox location. The core function of a Health Coordinator is medication support. The Health Coordinator supports the mission of Pioneer by coordinating access to quality and cost-effective integrated health services to clients at Pioneer facilities. This role works closely with internal staff, community providers, pharmacy staff, and facility staff and provider(s) to assist is gathering/relaying necessary information to effectively assess and manage client integrated health needs.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
- Valid Driver's License
- 1-2 years of experience working in a caregiving related position OR with marginalized populations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Be able to obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor (WAC 246-810-015, and RCW 18.19.210) within 60-days from the date of hire
- First Aid/CPR certification before first independent shift.
- High level of written/verbal communication, customer services skills, efficiency with independent task management and ability to show attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, outlook, and Internet navigation.
- Knowledge of electronic records management
- Verified experience and knowledge of confidentiality regulations
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan that includes:
- Medical, vision, prescription, dental and flexible spending account (FSA).
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and more.
- Public transportation discount.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.
Pioneer Human Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Pioneer Human Services