Labor and Delivery RN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
13 week Travel RN contract, 0700-1930 shift!!!!!!
We are seeking a Labor & Delivery RN to join our team! You will be responsible for caring for, assessing, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Care for laboring mom, assist with delivery, and immediate care of newborn and post-delivery care for mom.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- 2 years prior experience in Labor and Delivery nursing
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining your CA RN license
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Pioneer Healthcare ServicesWhy Work Here?
We’ve got your back every step of the way, so you can focus on working your shifts, then living like a local in your off-hours.
Pioneer Healthcare Services was founded to deliver expert staffing that is focused on people, not numbers. We focus on the goals of the client and the professional we are placing to make quality placements that improve outcomes. This focus has facilitated our growth and has made Pioneer Healthcare Services an emerging leader in the industry. Pioneer Healthcare Services carries the Gold Seal of Approval® and is a Joint Commission-accredited and certified organization.
1441 Florida Avenue ModestoModesto, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Pioneer Healthcare Services