At Pioneer Fence, you will be a valued member of our team. We are looking for experienced fence installers or foremen. Applicants should have experience with either wood, vinyl, or wire fencing. This position will lead and/or assist team members with layout and setting, finishing, or both. Self-motivation, teamwork and customer service are essential requirements.
The position requires the ability to work in all weather conditions as well as the ability to lift 100 pounds.
Our office is located 15 minutes South of C470 near Santa Fe Drive. Work is Monday through Friday, with an occasional Saturday. Working between 40 to 50 hours a week is not uncommon.
- 3 years of full-time fencing experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Have a reliable vehicle to get to and from our office each day
- Have a valid Colorado Drivers License with only minor driving infractions
- Be Drug Free
- Be able to pass Criminal Background Check
- Be authorized to work
- Have a verifiable work history with references
- Hiring Bonus
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- The ability to earn a bonus