Property Manager - Manufactured Housing Community
Pioneer Communities Huntsville, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pioneer Communities (“Pioneer”) is seeking a full-time Property Manager to become a part of our manufactured housing community, Merrimac Manor Mobile Home Community (170 spaces) in Huntsville, AL! In addition to the hourly rate of $16 - $19 (depending on experience), this position includes free on-site housing, bonuses, leasing commissions, occupancy commissions, and paid vacations and time off. Health benefits are available!
If you are passionate about affordable housing and are looking to join our growing team of community directors, then this job is for you!
Our Property Managers will be responsible, under the direction of our Regional Manager, for all aspects of the manufactured housing community. You will be responsible for managing a community and the team members that support it. We are looking for a self-starter who is a team-player, entrepreneurial, highly organized, has exceptional customer service skills, and is comfortable and passionate about the property management industry, with a proven track record of success.
This person MUST SPEAK SPANISH & MUST LIVE ON-SITE, on site housing is a new 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom house. We have other units available if you have family or spouse living with you.
• Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
• Attract and educate new tenants
• Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
• Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
• Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
• Help lease and/or sell homes within the property
• Supervise property staff & maintenance team
• Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
• Conduct park inspections and other physical work required
• Build rapport with tenants and resolve concerns promptly
What You Can Expect:
• Working side by side with a team of professionals who are constantly seeking to improve
• Being part of a company that is passionate about its residents
• Joining a rapidly growing diverse entrepreneurial team of like-minded individuals
• Feeling excited about coming to work each day!
What We Expect:
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Passion for affordable housing & creating turnkey communities
• Business-owner mindset
• Bilingual in English AND Spanish
• Previous experience as a Property or Community Manager (2+ years)
• Ideal candidate has previous Manufactured Housing experience
• Strong leadership skills, able to quickly diagnose concerns and make prompt decisions
• Ability to manage vendors and supervise employees
• MUST live on-site
• MUST speak Spanish
• Proficient in computer use and Microsoft Suite of applications (Excel/Word/Outlook), Google, and Zoom
• Dependable & reliable
• Rent Manager Software, Georgia housing laws – big PLUS!
• Available after hours to timely address park related emergencies
Our approach is founded on an unparalleled commitment to excellence, integrity, and creativity. Pioneer takes an extremely hands-on approach with all of its acquisitions. You can often find us on-site at our properties. Our mission is to provide our residents with safe turnkey affordable housing that they are proud to call home. Join our winning team today!
Pioneer CommunitiesWhy Work Here?
We create affordable communities!
Pioneer Communities (“Pioneer”) is headquartered in New York, NY with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. Pioneer was founded in 2018 with the goal of providing quality affordable housing to hard-working cost-burdened families through the acquisition and operation of manufactured housing communities in select markets across the United States. Our approach is founded on an unparalleled commitment to excellence, integrity, and creativity. Pioneer takes an extremely hands-on approach with all of its acquisitions. You can often find us on-site at our properties. Our mission is to provide our residents with safe turnkey affordable housing that they are proud to call home. Join our winning team today!
4509 Triana BoulevardHuntsville, AL