- Posted: over a month ago
More than half of Americans have a poor credit score or no score at all. Since most financial institutions rely on traditional credit scoring to assess risk, that means these people can't access affordable financial products. Instead, they resort to high-interest credit cards, payday loans, and trigger overdraft fees to make ends meet — which ultimately push them into deeper cycles of debt.
Pinwheel provides an API platform that makes it easy to connect payroll accounts like ADP and Gusto to any app. By unlocking the wealth of identity, income and employment data that sits in these systems, alongside direct access to paychecks, we can help innovators build the next generation of financial products that increase access for the underserved while improving the businesses of our partner fintechs, banks, and lenders.Who are we looking for?
As our Account Manager, you will be a key factor in driving Pinwheel's next stage of growth. More concretely, you will help us establish, improve, and maintain customer relationships by being a trusted thought partner to our clients!What will you be doing?
- Provide feedback to the Pinwheel Product team, bringing awareness to customer needs to drive improvements
- Assess customer conversion/utilization to assist with internal forecasting
- Support the build of internal Customer Success and Account Management strategies and materials i.e. creating commercial onboarding, designing customer satisfaction surveys, updating and tracking customer tiers
- Collaborate closely with the Implementation team to ensure customer application launches are timely and successful
- 1+ years Account Management/Management Consulting/Customer Success experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and EQ skills
- Collaborative skills to work both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills with attention to detail and organization
- Creative problem solving involving cross-functional collaboration
Best Time to Join - Our company is small but well-funded, meaning you get the upside of starting on the bottom floor with minimal risk.
Be a Cultural Founder - You will have an active hand in molding the company culture and being a part of the entrepreneurial journey.
Build Something Revolutionary - Help build the consumer data infrastructure of the future.
- Great compensation & equity packages
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life & short-term disability insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave
- 401K for retirement planning
- Mentorship opportunities
- Free Citibike membership
- Pet friendly offices and Zoom spaces
At Pinwheel, we are committed to building an environment that is diverse and inclusive. We believe that having people across different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives enables us not only to build the best financial products, but to help us realize the best versions of ourselves. Pinwheel is an equal opportunity employer, and we aim to be an open and supportive place to work.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Pinwheel