Project Purchasing Agent
Pinpoint Personnel Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purchasing Associate Construction Industry
This role is responsible for the Purchasing duties including sourcing, procurement, negotiating and executing purchasing agreements with vendors and contractors to support the companies home building efforts.
· Manage material and production takeoffs, estimate plans and documentation
· Solicit bids from qualified vendors/subcontractor consistent with project requirements
· Prepare and submit purchase orders
· Help identify and coordinate new trade partners and suppliers to achieve optimal pricing levels and product
· Assist construction team with the management of contractors and vendors.
· Create, compile and maintain an organized and accurate cost database
· Conduct budget reviews to ensure costs are tracking project guidelines
· Review spending variances and engage in pricing improvement
· Execute strong cost controls and reporting
· Provide professional, helpful and courteous interaction with all Trade Partners, Field Superintendents.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Knowledgeable about the construction industry including construction cost, materials, products, methods, and procedures
· Thorough knowledge of Trades, materials and equipment needed for custom home construction
· Knowledgeable of Blueprints and construction drawings.
· Strong computer/software skills
· Must have knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel
· Extremely well organized, able to multi-task and prioritize
· Attention to detail and persistence in follow-up
· Strong sourcing and supply chain skills
· Strong numeric and estimating skills
This is a salary position with a typical work schedule of 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8-5. Employer offers a competitive pay rate, bonus potential and comprehensive benefits package including PTO and healthcare.
BusinessView all jobs at Pinpoint Personnel