Maintenance Controls Technician
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Maintenance & Controls Technician
1st Shift or 2nd shift
2,000 sign on bonus !
The successful candidate will be involved in working to create standards and programs around the controls engineering function at Watertown This position will partner with our Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations Teams to focus on projects and initiatives in the areas of electrical and PLC's within our operations. This position will be at the forefront of our automation initiatives.
- Develop and maintain electrical control systems, robotics, and communication networks for machines and manufacturing processes
- Create and implement technical competencies surrounding programming and controls systems
- Write, edit, and enhance PLC programs for new and existing equipment
- Participate and lead various projects
- Lead controls and automation planning for facility
- Mentor other maintenance members
- Be the main contact between the Watertown facility and the organization for automation and controls Initiatives
- Develop schematics and line drawings for existing and future automation projects using CAD software
- Create and display data collection routines to support our maintenance and operations teams to improve overall efficiencies
- Provide high level troubleshooting for all controls and electrical systems
- Develop complex safety circuits for new equipment as well as upgrading existing equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems on various production and utility equipment and apply RCA (Root Cause Analysis) techniques to improve and eliminate future problems
- Engage in continuous improvement efforts as they relate to equipment and process
- Work on projects (i.e. machining, fabrication, Capital projects and work with outside vendors)
- Use SAP-PM software to collect technical data for the development of better preventative maintenance information in SAP
- Perform Preventive Maintenance and repair of all production and building equipment
- Assist with new equipment installation and/or equipment relocation and modification
- Be part of teams that implement ideas to improve the uptime of plant equipment through equipment modifications, layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance
- Member must be highly motivated with high expectations
Pinpoint ManufacturingWatertown, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.