CNC Machine Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently hiring for 2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator at our Waukesha location.
*This position qualifies for a $5,000 sign-on bonus
Specific Experience: CNC Machine Operator
Experienced milling and/or turning machinist with the ability to set-up large scale parts and select tooling. Must be able to work independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities CNC Machine Operator
(Including the following, however, additional duties may apply as required)
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Read and interpret blueprints and work order routings
- Properly loads and unloads material and fixturing into CNC machinery
- Uses gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Understands, interprets and edits G-code programming
- Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
- Understands and has the ability to perform tool wear offsets
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
- Ability to comply with all quality policies, specifications and instructions
Education and Experience CNC Machine Operator
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a CNC Machinist required
- Experience with Fanuc & Heidenhain Controls preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Heavy manufacturing preferred
Mathematical Skills CNC Machinist
Ability to perform basic mathematical computations required. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to move or transfer products with an overhead crane and forklift. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. when required. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package after 30 days of employment that includes: Medical, Company Paid Dental, Company Paid Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Program and more.
Get fresh Trainee CNC Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.