Our client, a large, well-established luxury resort establishment, has two full time openings for System Administrators Level I and Level II,who will Serve as Subject Matter Experts (SME's) for one or more key IT operational applications and perform the following:
· Manage the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of IT applications.
· Ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the applications managed meet the needs of the users.
· Review request for changes to assigned applications and works with requestors to provide the most proficient solution. Once approved, implements the requested changes.
· Manage the daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
· Ability to execute special projects, must be able to work independently and interact with others within IT and the business to ensure timely, complete and effective execution of duties.
· Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the application infrastructure; Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks and identify approaches that leverage resources and provide economies of scale.
· Planning and execution of minor projects, upgrades, and change request.
· Provide user support of IT applications and systems per established SOPs.
· Design and execute administrative configuration.
· Ability to communicate and work with manager, vendors, costars, contractors and customers as required.
· User training, problem solving and general assistance.
· Contribute to the development of Standard Operating Procedures.
· At least 2 years of IT Operations or Application Support experience.
· Ability to perform administration of JIRA Service Desk, Avatier Identity Management, Dell KACE, Airwatch MDM.
· Ability to interpret standard operating procedures and work instructions.
· Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules policies, procedures and state & federal regulatory requirements.
· Highly motivated, dependable, productive and disciplined team player and continuous learner.
· A strong technical aptitude and desire to learn as a member of a mature high performing team.
· Polished appearance and demeanor.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate in English.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Previous experience working in a large, luxury resort.