Pinnacle Windows & Restoration is seeking a Sales Coordinator & Production Assistant to join our team! You would perform clerical and administrative functions including scheduling and working with vendors. This position will be responsible for answering majority of inbound phone calls, assisting the sales team activities including but not limited to: preparation of sale contracts for new jobs/orders, RFQ's, create &track quotes and follow up with customers, contractors, and insurance companies.
Additionally, you would be responsible for:
- Receive, screen, and manage telephone calls and visitors. Relay messages and instructions to staff and management. Route calls, returning phone calls and emails, greeting clients, and providing basic support to the teams.
- Order/request estimates, materials, and supplies from a variety of vendors.
- Receive, log tracking, and distribute documents, in both electronic and paper format for project document control procedures and record keeping databases.
- Excellent Customer Service by phone, email, and in-person!
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in multiple software systems (Xactimate a plus!)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Comp and Benefits:
Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Paid Time Off
Pinnacle Windows & Restoration
Why Work Here?Pinnacle Windows and Restoration has a strong commitment to the best business practices, customer service, and installation crews. Our name is Pinnacle Windows and Restoration because we constantly strive to achieve the highest standards in the window and door industry!
Come join a fun and energetic "A-Team"!