Pinnacle Wealth Partners Burlington, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. Performs all daily financial management activities related to bookkeeping and financial reporting including accounts receivable and payable, making deposits digitally, preparing invoices/statements and checks, closing and balancing books, reconciling bank statements.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Oversees daily general activities concerning facilities, supplies, equipment, maintenance, and support.
- Manages all aspects of incoming/outgoing mail
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM database software
- Ability to operate general office equipment including computer, copier, calculator
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Comfortable working with deadlines
Pinnacle Wealth PartnersWhy Work Here?
Seeking enthusiastic new team member to join us in providing high-level service to our clients and our team!
Pinnacle Wealth Partners is a growing independent wealth management firm working with clients, families and business owners throughout the Burlington, NC area and multiple states.
2815 S. Church Street Burlington NC 27215Burlington, NC