Supervises, manages and provides leadership for all clinical staff members as well as overall clinical operations of the program.
- Assist with staff meeting
- Provide training, consultation and direction in dealing with difficult clients.
- Interview for the hiring of new clinical staff members and conduct/supervise training efforts of all new clinical staff
- Conduct annual performance reviews and manage disciplinary processes with all clinical staff
- Attend all required management and supervision meetings
- Ongoing chart reviews to ensure compliance with Federal/State requirements
- Participation/leadership in treatment team meetings as well as grievances and appeals meeting
- Assignment of clients to counselors
- Utilize the computer and related software for the daily functions of the position as necessary
- Assist the Director as needed in the areas of state and Accreditation inspections, staffing meetings, concerns and other areas as needed.
- Perform other functions related to the position as required
• Licensed or certified as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for the state of Virginia