Pinnacle Senior Living LLC Abilene, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wisteria Place is currently seeking an Executive Director to join our team of dedicated professionals who
want to make a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and our community. We are guided by
our CAPLICO Core Values:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Customer Second (Employee First!)
If these core values resonate deeply with your own moral compass and you meet the requirements below,
then you should apply.
About the Opportunity
Responsible for creating and maintaining a residential environment that is welcoming, home-like, safe, and
supportive. Promotes a team approach to resident services leading the team members to contribute their
talents in the most effective way. Demonstrates high customer satisfaction, promotes high staff morale and
productivity, and meets regulatory requirements and financial targets.
Critical Success Factors
- A strong customer service focus, which is demonstrated in daily interactions.
- Leadership qualities that inspire others to respect and contribute to the shared vision for success.
- Well-developed decision making skills for business and people-related success.
- Successful experience with conflict management and problem solving.
- Recognition of the value of individual contribution to team productivity and a commitment to helping staff develop personal and professional talents.
- Effective communication skills encompassing one-on-one as well as group presentations.
- Flexibility and adaptability to allow for the unexpected in meeting resident or staff needs.
- Demonstrated skill in interviewing, hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating staff.
- Demonstrated skill in marketing and sales.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, business administration, or related field.
- Previous management experience in healthcare or service related business.
- Experience with budget preparation and management, supervision of at least five people with various
functional responsibilities, successful interaction with customers (residents, patients, and clients) and the
- Must meet the general and education requirements set forth by the state’s assisted living regulatory
- Must possess or be willing to obtain certification as Assisted Living Executive Director as required by state
regulations in the allowable time limits.
- Must meet all requirements for health, criminal background check, and drug testing.
Pinnacle Senior Living LLCWhy Work Here?
A growing company with an amazing mission to help others
Pinnacle Senior Living is a dynamic organization in a rapidly expanding Independent and Assisted Living industry. Our focus to create and maintain assisted and independent living communities that set the standard in each of their individual markets. The 55 Pinnacle Senior Living communities operate across 7 states, and we expect our growth to continue. These communities operate independently with the support of the “Service Center,” a world-class service team to allow local leaders and their teams to focus solely on the day-to-day care of their residents and overall operations.
3202 S Willis StreetAbilene, TX