Attention to Detail
Passion for teaching others
Always willing to step up
An AR professional with these qualities is exactly what The Pennant Group is looking for.
This position will service various communities in the senior healthcare industry. They will provide training and guidance, oversee the AR operations, and even fill in for vacancies when needed. They will build strong relationships throughout the communities as they strive to provide the best service possible.
About the Company
The Pennant Group, Inc. is a holding company of independent operating subsidiaries that provide healthcare services through 63 home health and hospice agencies and 55 senior living communities located throughout Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin. Each of these businesses is operated by a separate, independent operating subsidiary that has its own management, employees and assets.
Some of the Essential Functions:
- Coordinate and/or assist with Resources and Director of Accounts Receivable functions when positions are vacant in the field
- Monitor, organize, update and train on daily and monthly cash log for ALF/ILF, Home Health and Hospice operations
- Implement yearly review to maintain Rate and Revenue accuracy
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the locations Resident Trust accounts best practices, safeguards and Semi-annual Trust Reviews
- Monitor, update and train financial policies and procedures related to current Company policy and industry specific government regulations to the field in multiple locations
- Assist, monitor and provide corrective action to accounts receivable workflow processes at assigned locations.
- Multiple years’ experience in Accounting functions in the healthcare field
- Ability to travel extensively required
- Ability to develop positive relationships with Operators for all lines of business
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor do we discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.
Pinnacle Senior Living LLC
Why Work Here?Pinnacle Senior Living is a dynamic organization in a rapidly expanding Independent and Assisted Living industry. Our focus to create and maintain assisted and independent living communities that set the standard in each of their individual markets. The 55 Pinnacle Senior Living communities operate across 6 states, and we expect our growth to continue. These communities operate independently with the support of the “Service Center,” a world-class service team to allow local leaders and their teams to focus solely on the day-to-day care of their residents and overall operations.
A growing company with an amazing mission to help others