- Posted: over a month ago
- $42,000 to $66,000 Yearly
Calling all Maintenance Mechanics in Hanford! Great direct hire role in your area is open now. Company is urgently needing to hire, so if you have the background listed below, get me your resume!
is company has a lot of growth going on, so please apply to be a part of it,
This position is a maintenance crew member responsible for maintenance and repair of plant equipment at a plant, which includes areas of expertise in electrical, mechanical repair and instrumentation.Primary goal is to assure safe and efficient production by responding to changing conditions in a timely manner. Emphasis will be preventive maintenance and plant repairs.
- Performs maintenance in all areas of the plant on a scheduled or emergency basis:
- Electrical repairs on motors, motor starters; running conduit and pulling wires for new installations
- Building repairs and cleaning
- Moves, sets, calibrates, as needed, controls such as knobs, valves, switches, levers, and index arms, on control panels to control process variables such as flows, temperatures, pressures, vacuum, time, and chemicals, by automatic regulation and remote control of processing units, such as heaters, coolers, compressors, exchangers, and other units.
- Determines malfunctioning units by observing control instruments, such as meters and gauges or by automatic warning signals, such as lights and sounding of horns.
- Inspects equipment to determine location and nature of malfunction such as leaks, breakages and faulty valves.
- Communicates directly with production to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
- Patrols units to verify safe and efficient operating conditions.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities as required.
- Assists with new installations and other projects, as requested by the supervisor.
- Works with contractors to plan and implement installation of new equipment or systems.
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Participates in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- A high school diploma is required
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience in electrical or instrumentation maintenance and repair
- Understanding of plant operational processes and procedures, including routine and emergency start-up and shutdown practices
- Familiarity with industrial equipment operations and care
- Mechanical experience
- Basic electrical experience
- Pneumatic experience
- Hydraulic experience
- Welding experience preferred
- Basic PC/PLC experience preferred
- Forklift experience
- Manlift experience
- Knowledgeable of PPE and Fall Protection
- Knowledgeable in LOTO / Blockout (Machine Specific)
- Proficiency with basic computer software preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization and the ability to work in a diverse group
- Ability to write detailed repair reports and must have good verbal communication skills.
Apply for this role today and they are wanting to start interviewing asap!
Pinnacle Recruitment Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?