Human Resource Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our rapidly expanding Security Company based in Las Vegas, Nevada is urgently looking for our first Human Resources leader.
Our Human Resources Representative will serve as a key business partner, coaching and directing all initiatives related to talent management and acquisition, organizational development, compensation, succession planning, employee relations, and employee benefits.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Leading as our first HR leader—working directly with Company executives to help shaping and direct people strategies as we chart our course for growth
- Strategizing with our CEO/Founder, COO and management team on key organizational priorities to identify and deploy targeted workforce programs and initiatives
- Working with the Company executives to establish and update a comprehensive
Other Position Details:
- This is a full-time, salaried and exempt
- Following tenure, this position may be a hybrid work from home position
- Salary starting at $55,000, based on qualifications and experience, includes Health Insurance benefits, paid time off, and 401k contribution matching
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and communicating HR policies and procedures ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing organizational risk
- Championing an employment brand that attracts external candidates for all levels within the organization
- Establishing credibility throughout the organization with management and employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues
- Enriching and revising an end-to-end employee onboarding process
- Collaborating and coordinating with organizational leaders to understand and address training needs.
- Oversee and implement employee corrective action and disciplinary action programs to enforce Company policies and procedures
- Introducing ongoing training and professional development programs based on needs assessment
- Establishing and communicating best practice hiring processes across the organization, including consistent role descriptions and interview processes
- Overseeing the development of employee career paths, ladders and expectations, as well as associated professional development and training resources
- Leading the planning and execution of employee and community-based events and attending and hosting career fairs and other community events to attract talent
- Assist in assessing payroll tools and technology to drive greater accountability and efficiencies
- Optimizing employee benefits program to manage costs while being mindful of employee retention
- Work with bookkeeping and operations to assist with payroll management and maintain employee databases, including all garnishments, deductions, etc.
- Collaborating with VP of Operations on organizational safety programs,compliance and worker’s compensation compliance
What You Bring to the Table:
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations and human resources best practices in the state of Nevada
- Significant expertise in workforce development, leadership development,recruiting, performance management, succession planning, onboarding,compensation and benefits
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resources information and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to resolve conflict and develop and execute on strategies to boost employee performance, productivity, satisfaction and retention
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- At least three years of experience of human resources management (including human relations, organizational development, policy development, talent acquisition, and compensation)
- Leadership experience and the ability to work cohesively in a team
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or an equivalent or relevant degree
- Operational and/or experience in the security industry preferred
Our diverse operational background and experience allows us to provide guidance and services perfect for special events, executive protection, HOA Duties, commercial patrol, or construction sites.
With decades of security and military experience, our team values Safety and Transparency above all else. The key to every successful team is effective communication, and our team ensures that we are available to our clients at all times to respond to any potential incidents.
Pinnacle Protection Group
3065 N Rancho DrHenderson, NV
Get fresh Human Resources Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!