- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
"Fuel your future with us! Join our Pinnacle Propane family and ignite your career with limitless opportunities, competitive benefits, and a dynamic work environment that keeps the flame of success burning bright." Do you want to work in a fast-paced dynamic industry that offers a limitless amount of education and experience with opportunities galore? Then consider a career with Pinnacle Propane. Who is Pinnacle? We are a member of the billion-dollar global energy provider SHV Energy. We are family focused and we truly put our employees first. We understand that things in life happen, and we are small enough that our CEO knows each one of our 400 U.S. based employees.
CONSIDER THIS! Have you ever dreamed of living and working in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, or another region of the America’s? We have associates that have started off as drivers and after receiving the proper training and education through internal and external means they are now working as Business Unit Directors in Europe and elsewhere across the globe. We truly feel that if our employees are taken care of, then they will take care of the customer.
Along with these exciting career opportunities, we also pride ourselves on having some the lowest and most affordable prices on medical, dental, and other healthcare related costs with Blue Cross Blue Shield. We know that in today’s day and age, staying competitive with other companies is imperative. Below is a list of just some possible work schedules that may be available in your area:
- At the corporate office in Irving, Tx we have a 3 day in the office work requirement.
- Minimum of 2 weeks PTO your first year.
- 8 Company recognized holidays
- 2 Floating holidays
- Since we believe in giving back to where our employees live, you also receive 1 Community Holiday.
Job Title: Bulk Driver
FLSA Status: Nonexempt (Full-time)
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
Pinnacle Propane sells propane gas to residential, commercial, and wholesale customers, as well as selling and leasing propane tanks to residential and commercial users. Our Bulk Drivers provide propane to our residential and commercial locations in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining awareness of customer satisfaction and public safety.
Bulk Drivers are eligible for a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedule - home daily!
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Eligible for insurance benefits and paid time off
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely load and deliver propane via bobtail truck to residential and commercial locations
- Fill empty customer tanks of all sizes by pulling the hose from the truck to the tank location (Customer tanks may be located indoors or outdoors)
- Properly fill out driver logs and daily paperwork and mail paperwork to the main office daily
- Perform all truck maintenance daily, verify all safety supplies are on the truck, keep inside and outside of truck clean and orderly, and notify managers of any issues that need to be fixed
- Maintain positive friendly working relationships with all customers, meeting delivery window time frames and dependable and reliable expectations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 +years of truck driving experience required
- Oil, Gas, or Propane experience highly preferred
- Valid Class A, B, or C CDL (commercial driver’s license) required
- Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brakes endorsement indicated on license
- Ability to operate in adverse weather conditions, including off road
- Ability to abide by all DOT rules and regulations
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals and reports
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior
- Safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in the oil and gas field and on the road
- Maintain cleanliness and perform minor maintenance on equipment as well as ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times and report deficiencies to maintenance staff
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to push or pull heavy objects using up to 50 pounds of force
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use fine motor skills to operate office equipment and/or machinery
- Ability to properly drive and operate a company vehicle
- Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing
- Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving
Pinnacle PropaneHiwasse, AR
Transportation and Storage
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.