- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Bulk Driver
FLSA Status: Nonexempt (Full-time)
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
Pinnacle Propane sells propane gas to residential, commercial, and wholesale customers, as well as selling and leasing propane tanks to residential and commercial users. Our Bulk Drivers provide propane to our residential and commercial locations in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining awareness of customer satisfaction and public safety.
Bulk Drivers are eligible for a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedule - home daily!
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Eligible for insurance benefits and paid time off
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely load and deliver propane via bobtail truck to residential and commercial locations
- Fill empty customer tanks of all sizes by pulling the hose from the truck to the tank location (Customer tanks may be located indoors or outdoors)
- Properly fill out driver logs and daily paperwork and mail paperwork to the main office daily
- Perform all truck maintenance daily, verify all safety supplies are on the truck, keep inside and outside of truck clean and orderly, and notify managers of any issues that need to be fixed
- Maintain positive friendly working relationships with all customers, meeting delivery window time frames and dependable and reliable expectations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 +years of truck driving experience required
- Oil, Gas, or Propane experience highly preferred
- Valid Class A, B, or C CDL (commercial driver’s license) required
- Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brakes endorsement indicated on license
- Ability to operate in adverse weather conditions, including off road
- Ability to abide by all DOT rules and regulations
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals and reports
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior
- Safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in the oil and gas field and on the road
- Maintain cleanliness and perform minor maintenance on equipment as well as ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times and report deficiencies to maintenance staff
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to push or pull heavy objects using up to 50 pounds of force
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use fine motor skills to operate office equipment and/or machinery
- Ability to properly drive and operate a company vehicle
- Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing
- Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Pinnacle Propane
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?