TITLE: 2nd and 3rd Shift Machinist
$15-$20/hour, based on experience.
Job ID: BO17335114
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in the search for a Swiss machinist. Our client owns a smaller machine shop south of Indianapolis and manufactures small parts for the Aerospace and Medical industries. They typically work with aluminum, copper, stainless steel, brass, and more.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the safe operation on Citizen L20, L16, L12, or L32 machines. The ideal candidate would be having some type of machining experience, quality checks, and ability to learn new machines. Ideal candidate would come from a Swiss Style Lathe background, but our client is open on experience. Will be responsible for keeping the shop clean, and keep in touch with 1st shift regarding production runs from the day before. Other duties include cleaning, loading parts/material, and ensuring quality of parts.
- 6+ months of machining experience
- Quality checks using Mics, Calipers, or other tools
- Experience with high production runs preferred
- The desire to learn a new trade, work way up with company
- Ability to work for a small shop and develop/expand skill-set
- Ability to cross-train, ask questions, learn from others
TERMS: This is a direct placement position with a pay rate of up to $20/hour, based on experience. Offers Health, Life, dental, 401K (after 1 year) and begin with 1 week of vacation.