Sales Manager - Audio Visual, Event Technology
Pinnacle Live is a premium, in-house AV partner. We elevate live event expectations for people and venues who demand better. With an expert balance of big-picture problem-solving and boots-on-the-ground execution, we deliver bespoke AV solutions for in-person, virtual, and hybrid meetings and live events. The most impressive, impactful meeting and events all have the same common denominator: dedicated, determined people working behind-the-scenes to make it happen. We’re looking for those people. Pinnacle Live is a Collaborative Crusader. We empower you to tackle tough challenges to deliver unforgettable hospitality and live event experiences.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the sales efforts of their assigned venue. This position will act as front-line sales for the venue sales team and will be responsible for generating all scope of work (SOW) and contracts for their leads. The Sales Manager will be tasked to move leads through their respective sales funnel using our Company’s proprietary sales process, focusing on connection, prequalification, solutions, and more. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with extended business hours and weekends required.
- Serve as a sales subject matter expert and ambassador for the designated hotel sales team.
- Generate and revise the scope of work, quotes, proposals and contracts based on the needs of
- venue leads requiring AV products and services.
- Utilize the Company’s proprietary sales process as directed by the National Director of Venue
- Sales and/or Venue Director of Sales, including the prequalification of leads, quote generation, timely contract confirmations, pricing and service negotiations, follow-up, and more.
- Build a deep knowledge of Pinnacle Live’s products and offerings; display a passion for learning and understanding new technologies.
- Provide hotel leads with necessary resources, i.e., layouts, renderings and visuals, product suggestions, etc.
- Enter all pertinent client information into Pinnacle Live’s CRM platform, and develop and drive an individual sales strategy that includes individual and team funnel, and sales activity reporting. Communicate and collaborate effectively with the In-Venue Sales team and the National Director of Venue Sales.
- Focus on building outstanding relationships, lines of communication, and trust within the hotel sales team and Pinnacle Live internal teams.
- Represent Pinnacle Live and hotel venue during site visits, planning meetings, pre-convention and debrief meetings.
- Deliver “Gold Standard” customer experiences throughout the sales process, event execution, and post-event follow-up.
- Manage accurate and timely billing of events and clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a customer service-facing role; prior sales experience in the hospitality industry preferred
- Proficiency in CRM platforms, ability to generate high-quality insights into sales activity and progress
- Production and Staging experience are preferred
- Scenic and Décor experience is preferred
- Rigging, Electrical, and Exhibit experience is preferred.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Highly skilled communicator; exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Highly skilled at project management; proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver mindset: ability to remove obstacles for clients through strong organizational skills
- Highly skilled customer service mindset: willing to go above and beyond for Pinnacle Live clients
- Very strong time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at a time effectively.
- Strong business communication, presentation, and writing skills with a heavy focus on managing multiple communication platforms effectively
- Exceptional relationship builder, internally and externally
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pinnacle Live is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Pinnacle LiveTempe, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.