Maintains and repairs physical structures of buildings and maintains grounds by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete projects ad directed (including but not limited to: painting, drywall patching, general carpentry, and general plumbing).
- Assure grounds and landscaping are clean and "guest ready"
- Must be able to pull/push/lift up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must be able to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed including weekends and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Self motivated individual who requires minimum supervision.
- Cleans and maintains internal areas of buildings such as storage/boiler rooms, parking lots, public areas.
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical systems, including but not limited to: replacing worn or defective parts such as switches, fuses, faucets and valves.
- Repairs, paints, or replaces building interior walls, trim, wood, brick, stone, and concrete.
- Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
- Greets guests in a warm, friendly manner and corrects any maintenance concerns quickly and efficiently to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure prompt response to guest requests for services and repairs.
- Assists in the security of the property including vehicles, tools, furniture, supplies, key cards and guests.
- Uses all materials, chemicals and tools safely to avoid waste, unnecessary damage or accidents.
- Participates in property safety and preventative maintenance programs to ensure a safe, hazard free working environment.
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)