Director of Clinical Services
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
* Pinnacle Homecare is a Medicare Home Health Agency.
We are hiring a Director of Clinical Services ( DCS ) to supervise our Davie, FL Office location.
Qualified Candidates must be an RN and have Medicare Home Health & Management experience.
Relocation Assistance (if needed)
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to case, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs. Assigns appropriate clinicians to case
- Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs, and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is always available during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate
- Reviews patient's clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures, and clinical course
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care
- Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care
- Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Senior Director of Clinical Services and appropriate organization personnel
- Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and makes recommendations for employment of individuals. Assists in the orientation of new organization personnel
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of Inservice and continuing education programs
- Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and evaluation of policies and procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles
- Utilizes a consistent focus on the Sacred Seven to provide and great work and operating environment
- Leads team by Agency Mission, Vision and Values
- Lives to the Pinnacle Behavior Standard to "Maintain a positive work environment by acting in a manner so that you get along with all customers, vendors, co-workers and management."
- Supervises, Coaches and Mentors Clinical Managers and Clinical Assistants in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Promotes Case Management with Field Clinicians
- Ensures continued education occurs in the field and during planned 1:1 meeting with clinicians consistently
- Participates in public relation and community activities that promote the Organization's role as an effective member of the health care delivery system
- Monitors SHP reports for Agency current performance measures, outcome measures and HHCAHPS scores
- Collaborates with Executive Director of Clinical Excellence for tools and resources to support clinical excellence and performance
- Promotes the use of patient portal, physician portal and Synzi
- Promotes Telehealth visits to support appropriate visit utilization
- Functions as the CMS Clinical Manager: Will be always available during operating hours and will provide oversight of all patient care services and personnel including making patient and personnel assignments; coordinating patient care; coordinating referrals; assuring patient needs are continually assessed: and assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care
- Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the Senior Director of Clinical Services.
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing. BSN degree is preferred
- Two years management or supervisory experience in home health care
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to comply with accepted professional standards and practice
- Ability to comply and maintain current CPR certification
- Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress
- Demonstrates excellent observation, organization, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Computers, Microsoft, EMR and Technology
- Knowledge of governmental regulations and ACHC standards
Pinnacle Home Care
7450 Griffin RdDavie, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Pinnacle Home Care
Get fresh Director Patient Care Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.