Project Manager - Residential/Commercial
Pinnacle Exterior Construction LLC Baton Rouge, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Immediate need for Construction Estimator/Project Manager. Senior and Experienced Estimator with 4+ years of dedicated estimating experience. Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or related area of study is preferred. Excellent verbal and written presentation skills with the ability to deal effectively with architects, engineers, and clients is preferred.
TYPICAL & ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Pre-construction jobsite visits
- Analyze plans, specs, proposals and other construction documents to compute cost estimates for materials, purchased and / or leased equipment, subcontracted work and labor
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with subcontractors and vendors
- Participate in the creation and coordination of responses to RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Material takeoffs
- Preliminary budgets and schedules
- Scope development.
- Analyze drawings and specifications.
- Understand contractual terms and conditions.
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for: Stipulated Price, Design‐Build and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
- Organize sub's quotations, negotiate to ensure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
- Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects and track same. Monitor progress, requisition change orders and identify any potential risks. Ensure site personnel is provided with proper documentation related to the project.
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labor costing.
- Formulate cost breakdown from estimates and for project progress.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include a four-year degree from an accredited college university or significant experience in lieu of the educational requirements. Experience with Residential and/or Commercial construction contracts; especially, pools, outdoor kitchens, bulkheads, fencing, and masonry work. Advanced management or technical training preferred.
- Commercial and/or Residential Construction: 2+ years (Required)
- Pools and Masonry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Estimating / Take-off Software
- Experience with BuilderTrend and BlueBeam a plus
- Safety Experience a plus
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Pinnacle Exterior Construction LLC
Pinnacle Exterior Construction is a rapidly growing exterior construction company serving Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. We specialize in residential and commercial exterior projects including pools, outdoor living/kitchens, patios/pavilions, bulkheads, masonry, concrete and more. Our team has a “whatever it takes” attitude and is seeking a candidate with similar values, commitment, and work ethic.
13825 Jefferson HwyBaton Rouge, LA
ConstructionView all jobs at Pinnacle Exterior Construction LLC